At Penn State Cru, we’re both thankful for our student leaders and committed to making sure they have all the tools and knowledge they need to have an effective personal ministry while here at Penn State. Collected below are some of the resources we use most frequently, including Cru Press Green, Cru Core Values, and other useful files and materials for leadership within our movement.
Cru Press Green is the digital archive of the training materials we use in Cru. Its an incredibly useful tool and we recommend becoming familiar with the site.
Frequently Used CPG Resources:
• Cru.Com – Cru’s Bible study curriculum
• The Compass – Cru’s discipleship curriculum
• Starting and Leading a Small Group Bible Study
• Challenging Someone to Discipleship
• Preparing Your Personal Testimony
• Life-after-college resources for Graduating Seniors
• The articles of the Mature Teaching section
• The first 5 lessons to cover with a new Christian
• How to Clearly Share the Gospel With Someone
• The resources of EveryStudent.com
Cru Core Values is a set of five lessons from the Life Concepts series that we believe to be the most important areas to cover with someone as they process their personal relationship with Jesus. We encourage everyone to use these awesome resources to help others learn about the core of Christianity (each lesson comes with a leader’s guide and matching student packet).